Friday, December 11, 2009

Upcoming Sermon!



Hello Everyone!
For those of you who don't already know, I'm going to be preaching at Household of Faith Community Church this Sunday.

I'll be preaching from John 12:27-36. The title of the sermon is 'The Son of Man to be Lifted Up'.

You're more than welcome to come and watch me present my first sermon. :)

Please pray for me as I prepare to present it on Sunday.

FYI- Our church address is 4335 Williams Highway. If you need directions, just leave a comment.

Thank you for your prayers!
-Aaron

5 comments:

  1. I know of a great pastor here in Eagle Point...I'm sure he could give you a few pointers..jk :)
    I bet you'll do great...no nervousness right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool Aaron. I'm sure you did a fabulous job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we coulda heard you :( but.. alas, we had our own church to attend, so sorry!

    So how did it go? I bet you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course he did great!
    Aaron, I'm so glad you got to preach. It was fun to hear you. Did you enjoy it? Looking forward to more in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in IL, but I still prayed for you! Hope it went well!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete