Anyway, I'm sure you want more details. So we left for the Oregon dunes on Monday mornin' and got there about noon. The Hulces had invited us and they were there ready for us. They had 2 "Sand Rails" and a quad. One of the sand rails wasn't working so we only used one. Alexa and Jason Hulce went together on the Sand Rail and I was on the quad. We were the first to ride. Everyone eventually got their turn.
It had recently rained so the sand wasn't blowing in our faces. That was nice. Near the end of the day we had a jumping contest with the quad on a particular dune. Josh filmed us while we took the jump. I made it 15 ft far and a foot and a half high. I think Nathan beat me by a foot.
We didn't get any pictures but here are some pictures of the kind of equipment we rode.
- The next post will be "Busy Busy Buzy Pt. 2"
- I'm going be at a debate camp 'til Saturday.
- You're invited to come to the Debate camp dance tomorrow night(Thursday night) at 6:30 or 7 pm at New Hope Christian School.
- You're also invited to a pool party at our house on Sunday any time between 2:30 and 6:30pm.
- And, of course, you're always welcome to come to Coram Deo Church on Sunday at 11:00am.