Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break!

Today marks the end of this years' spring break. It was very fun and productive. Here are a few things I did this week.

Working on my Car... sorta :D






The carpet in my car was growing mildew so I figured I would take out the seats to make vacuuming easier. And while I was at it, I figured I might as well transform my Tercel into a luxury car, ya know. So I put a rocking chair in it. But sadly it didn't work.

Actually, after taking out the fronts seats, I ended up taking out the dash board, the side panels, the entire rug, the back seats, purty much everything. It was worth it though. I was able to vacuum up a bunch of junk (like cigarette butts, lots of dirt, you name it) and I also found some holes that were letting water in which caused the mildew.

So I'm almost finished cleaning it.

Later, we went to see nephews...



And then we went to a party!





And then we went to get our graduation photos taken...

(there were a ton of pictures taken, which means lots of smiling... and if you ask Tait, I'm sure he'd be more than willing to expound generously on that very topic.... :D )





I have to admit... it is fun being fuzzed over and bossed around and all that celebrity stuff. :D





Once again, life is good. God is good, friends are good, and..... and so is food. :D

God bless!
-Aaron