Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Teenpact Update

Hello everybody!

Well, I had another great day today! The student government elections took place and Isaac was elected as one of the representatives. Yeah for Isaac! And Quinton Cools got elected for governor! Hurrah for Quinton!

I got to meet with Jason Atkinson personally! He's a very busy guy but he was still kind enough to meet me and answer some of my questions. And there's something huge in our state coming up that he told me about but I can't tell anyone else. :D Check out his site at- http://jasonatkinson.us/

I had better get to bed to be awake for the ride home tomorrow!

Enjoy the pictures!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Aaron,
    Teen pact is awesome, isn't it?? We went to the WA class, with staff Jon Roth, Lydia Newman, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::folds arms:: Hey, you don't have MY blog on YOUR blogroll :D

    ReplyDelete