Monday, April 26, 2010

The Kingdom of God


I preached my second sermon at church last week (April 18). It was so much fun! There were so many things I learned that God directed me to study in my preparation. God is so gracious and His Kingdom is the most exciting thing I could ever to be apart of!

The morning preceding my sermon was such a relaxing time to wait for the time to speak. For some reason I wasn't shaking with nervousness like I normally am... and I can't take any credit for that. The Lord was responsible for that.

The sermon was from John 18:28-38 where Jesus is standing before Pilate and he says, "My Kingdom is not of this world." So, naturally, I studied the Kingdom of God and preached on it. It was such an amazing experience!! When you are looking to the God's kingdom it puts everything on this earth into perspective.

Anyhow, for those of you who were interested in hearing my sermon, we did get it recorded and posted at hofgp.org.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! It is so great to hear how God is using you to advance his kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going to the Kingdom man, and don't leave anyone behind!

    ReplyDelete