Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More About Me. Part 4 (Last part)


(My speech continued)-

Finally, What are my ambitions? My long term ambitions are to get married with a godly young woman, have lots of kids, and maybe live on a small farm or ranch. But, of course, this doesn't happen in a blink of an eye. First, I would need become a godly young man able to teach and instruct a family through God's word. Second, I would need to be stable financially and have enough money to provide for a family and buy a house. And last, I would need to get a basic education so I can help home school my children. Those are the things I am working on right now. Boiled down, those are my ambitions. My ultimate ambitions is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

Now that you've heard about me, here are some questions for you to consider. What has God given you that you enjoy? Is home schooling the best option for you and your (future) kids? And what ambitions has God given you?

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Nice blog post.
    Write more. And often. Yeah

    -Victoria

    ReplyDelete